Requirements for becoming an accredited trainer
- The trainer who seeks to get accredited must be a holder of a Bachelor Degree in business, management and accounting with relevant working experience (at least 10 years) or hold an MBA degree from a recognized university.
- He /She must pass IBDL examination with minimum score 70% for each level.
- He /She must attend an orientation of IBDL training methodology.
- He /She must have full/part-time employment at a highly regarded training provider/company.
- He /She must have professional work ethics coupled with promptness, reliability, and adherence to rules and regulations.
On completion of this orientation, the participant should:
- Understand how to conduct training according to IBDL methods.
- Become familiar with trainer certification procedures and quality requirements.
- Recognize the training needs of the students.
- Identify their own/others’ learning styles and implications for training.
Ways of enhancing training skills:
- Adult learning techniques and approaches.
- Good use of visual aids.
- New and effective facilitation skills, behaviors and techniques.
- Guidelines for giving and receiving feedback.
- Managing difficult circumstances in the classroom