IBDL Master Certification brings together the key strategic
thinking, leadership skills of strategic planning, and conflict
management which is required to succeed in today’s complex
and challenging business environment. It links the strategy of
today’s firm with the desired outcomes of revenue, profits and
growth through value creation and market focus.
You Will Obtain:
- 90-day access to IBDL’s e-Learning course
- IBDL Master Textbook or E-Book
- Mind maps
- Flash Card
- Online practice test
- IBDL official examination (3 attempts)
- What Is Strategy and Why Is It Important?
- Charting a Company's Direction
- Evaluating a Company's Resources, Capabilities, and Competitiveness.
- The Five Generic Competitive Strategies.
- Strengthening a Company's Competitive Position.
- Strategies for Competing in International Markets.
- Corporate Strategy.
- Building an Organization Capable of Good Strategy Execution.
- Fifteen Complete Harvard Case Studies.