Experience comprises 23 years in the Consumer, Financial, Industrial, and Pharmaceutical sectors. Implemented programs that reduce costs, reduce cycle time, and minimize variation in business processes resulting in improved productivity and quality of products and service to customers.
- Certified by MSU, Rath & Strong, C&L, PwC, and GE to train and implement the following:
- Six Sigma MBB, BB, and GB Tools and Methods (DMAIC)
- Design for Six Sigma (DMADV)
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Design of Experiments
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts
- Quality Function Deployment
- Statistical Process Control
- Trained and coached MBBs, BBs, and GBs in Six Sigma DMAIC and DFSS DMADV in Aerospace, Electronics, Automotive, Software Development, Furniture and Wood Products, Defense Systems, US Army, and Business Service Processes.
- Six Sigma Green and Black Belt Trainer for the Management Development Institute of Missouri State University
- Applied the Six Sigma Strategy, which integrates Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Quality Cost Management (QCM), Design of Experiments (DOE), Design for Manufacturability (DFM and DFSS), Lean Manufacturing, and Statistical Process Control (SPC) into the redesign of production operations and development of process controls. Dramatic reductions of scrap, rework, and the need for inspection are achieved while quality and productivity improve.
- Developed and implemented the Total Engagement Quality program for the financial services of Coopers & Lybrand's Audit Practice. This was an applied strategy for financial service business process.
- Developed and implemented the "Quality Cost Management" methodology, which is a quality and productivity improvement process that links improvement activities with quantifiable cost reduction.
- Applied the Design for six Sigma techniques of Design for Assembly, Design for Manufacturing, Design of Experiements, Design for Reliability, Design for Maintainability, and Quality Function Deployment on new and mature product lines in numerous industries. Designed and implemented a product cost reduction process comprised of these Design for six Sigma best practices.